Google

The way tea should taste.

Posted by Misk Aroma on Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love drinking tea especially earl grey tea. Earl grey tea is a tea with bergamot flavour. Eight years ago, I meet with this sister. Everytime I came to her house she served me with earl grey tea. She said her husband got it at auction. It has a wooden packaging. But I forgot its brand. That was my first introduction to earl grey. At that time I only drink tea for socializing.

I became addicted to caffeine soon after that. I drink tea (Dilmah, Lipton and/or Twinings) with full cream milk 3 to 5 times a day. I drink tea at breakfast, morning tea, after lunch, afternoon tea and after dinner. I am so addicted to tea I can't do anything without it. I drink more tea in winter to keep me warm, because I like the feeling of holding a warm mug.

When I was into natural stuff, four years ago, I reduced my tea intake to 2 to 3 cups a day. I even drink caffeine free organic tea like Nature's Cuppa Organic Ceylon Tea. I use skim milk instead of full cream milk. I put a drop of bergamot essential oil so my caffeine free organic tea taste like earl gray, because I could not find it in the shop. Bergamot essential oil is refreshing, uplifting and can be relaxing. It also has antiseptic properties.

But guess what? Yesterday when I went shopping I found a caffeine free earl gray tea at Woolworth. Woohooo! I am so grateful for Nature's Cuppa Organic Earl Grey Tea. I love it. I love the taste of its tea combined with pure oil from the peel of organic Bergamot. Masha Allah this is exactly the way tea should taste like.

2 comments:
stretchmarkremovalguides.com said... at Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 12:57:00 AM GMT+8  

Hi, I’m a relatively new blogger you can find here at http://stretchmarkremovalguides.com, and your site is very related to mine; I thought it would be beneficial for both of us to do a blogroll link exchange. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,

Justin
comments@stretchmarkremovalguides.com

skin whitening said... at Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 2:25:00 PM GMT+8  

Hello.
This article is very useful.
Thanks a lot.

 
 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C