Google

Her Soap, My Soap?

Posted by Misk Aroma on Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My 4th child Tazzie who is 5 came to me yesterday, when I was having my afternoon nap.



She said,"Mama, I want to buy your soap."

I was half asleep just answer, "Okay!."

Then she said, "Here the money, Mama."

I said unconsciously, "Hmmm."

She uttered, "Mama, I'll leave the money next to your pillow."

I nodded then I snoozed.


When I woke up, there are coins all over my bed and puzzled where these coins came from. Then I found my soap cut into small pieces. I was so angry and asked who did that. Tazzie with her smiling face, looked at me.

"It must be her.", I said to myself.

Then suddenly I remember what had happened. She bought that soap when I was half asleep. Right? The soap is hers now. Right? She may do whatever she likes. Right? So she has the right to cut it. Right? I was speechless and my heart melts...


0 comments:
 
 
 
Template by Myo Kyaw Htun under C.C